Symptoms of Bowel Cancer
As with most forms of cancer, early detection is associated with the best chances of cure and survival. Some of the symptoms of bowel cancer include;
- Change in bowel habit including diarrhoea and constipation
- Blood in the stools - bleeding can be very dark or bright red in colour
- An incomplete feeling of emptying after having a bowel movement
- Abdominal pain and discomfort, including feeling bloated
- Loss of appetite
- Fatigue and breathlessness which may be due to anaemia
- Unexplained weight loss
Unfortunately many bowel cancers do not cause any symptoms until they are very advanced, highlighting the importance of screening.
you will need to seek medical advice.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to pay to see a consultant.
GP and request a referral to one
of our consultants